Going Green is not just a trend. It’s a priority for all of us if we want to continue to live on a beautiful, life-giving planet. Thinking of ways of going green, however, is not always easy. Just because we buy organic food and recycle doesn’t necessarily mean we’re making much of a practical impact. We need to have a whole plan for Going Green. One element in that plan should be buying eco-friendly products or Sierra Vista. But how do we find eco-friendly products? Well, one way is to buy products made from renewable resources.
Buying products made from renewable resources should be a priority for each of us when going green. These types of eco-friendly products insure that we don’t use earth’s resources too quickly. We need to let our planet replenish it’s natural resources at the same rate as we are consuming them.
So, what are good eco-friendly products– products made from renewable resources?
Here’s a list of 10 types of products made from renewable resources:
1. Paper products- while these should be used sparingly, they are better than plastic in that they are biodegradable and come from renewable trees
2. Cotton products
3. Spudware- biodegradable cutlery made from potatoes, corn, and soy oils
4. Solar energy- solar panels on your house, solar battery chargers, etc.
5. Bio-based tableware- for example, plates and bowls made by Earthshell
6. Bamboo products- bamboo furniture, bamboo cotton clothes, etc. (a good alternative to other tree products, as bamboo is highly renewable because of it’s fast rate of growth)
7. Digital products- Highly reproducible, long-lasting, only needing the support of electricity
8. Wind energy- support wind energy development in your city, county, and state; consider getting electricity from wind power at your home.
9. Bio-based fuels- while not always the most sustainable option, they are renewable
10. Plant-based cleaners- great products made from renewable resources to help you in going green and healthier for your body
Here are 5 products not made from renewable resources that should be avoided:
1. Plastics- while renewable plastics are being researched, currently plastics are made from petroleum a non-renewable resource
2. Many paper cups and plates- while the paper is renewable, the plastic coating is from petroleum and makes the product take about 500 years to biodegrade
3. Wood in furniture or other products from old-growth rainforests- while these are technically renewable, the amount of carbon released into the environment and the incredibly slow rate at which they replenish themselves makes them for all practical purposes non-renewable and definitely not eco-friendly products.
4. Energy from oil and coal- gasoline products and coal-based energy are highly non-renewable; unfortunately, much of our electricity currently comes from coal. Consider the switch to solar or wind energy in your home as your first big step in going green.
So continue on the path to going green by changing your purchasing habits. Decide to buy products made from renewable resources.
House Cleaning With Eco-Friendly Products and Sierra Vista
Yes, we're serious. Sex is definitely part of a healthy lifestyle, as couples that do it often have discovered. Sex has always been a very popular activity, but nowadays it looks as though people are going green in all walks of life. If this sounds like you, it might be surprising to you to learn that there are actually ways you can green up your sex life as well. If you and your partner make a commitment to going green together, you might find it to be a very rewarding experience.
The first thing the woman can do in the green sex movement would be to use green birth control options. False hormones such as the ones provided by birth control pills are not green at all, but intrauterine devices are.
Another way that green sex can be enjoyed thoroughly is through the creation of a green bedroom. A green bedroom is home to sheets made from natural and renewable sources such as bamboo, cotton or hemp. It is also one that uses the light from natural material candles like vegetable or soy candles rather than artificial light. The sheets in a green bedroom are washed with eco-friendly substances and then placed on a mattress that is made from a natural material like foam or rubber. While all of these are green points, they are also points that will greatly increase the sexual pleasure you get from the act, a point that has been proven by many different couples.
Eco-friendly sex is not about changing the room or the materials in the room however. Primarily, it is about changing your lifestyle so that sex is a more enjoyable and more natural experience. This includes being vocal with each other instead of watching a sexy video and using natural lube instead of the synthetic material that so many people use nowadays. It also includes enjoying the afterglow of sex by cuddling up in your green bedroom at which point all of the other changes you've made finally have the ability to work their magic on you and your partner. If you combine the material changes with the behavioral changes, you will find that eco-friendly sex is a far more exciting and enjoyable experience than you ever thought possible.
Compare the many natural libido enhancers available, from pills to gels, to creams; and several brands that yield varifying results.
Why We Must All Go in For Eco Friendly Products Today?
Removing toxic cleaning products from your home and replacing them with environmentally friendly products will help keep your home clean and air fresh. Clean air with less toxins in it will help your family breathe easy, sleep better and improve concentration. Reducing or eliminating the use of harsh chemical cleaners in you home will lessen your environmental impact, and bring you peace of mind. If you want to start cleaning in a more environmentally friendly way, follow these steps.
Stop buying toxic cleaning products
Always read the labels on cleaning products. Look for words like danger, warning, poison or caution. If you see these words, consider putting the product back on the shelf. Cleaning products with labels like this could be dangerous to you or the environment. Home cleaning products can often be found in less toxic, or potentially dangerous forms, so look for alternatives that offer the same cleaning results.
Keep plants indoors
Plants are a wonderful way to reduce indoor air pollution and increase oxygen. If your family members suffer from allergies, fatigue or headaches indoor plants can significantly lower the irritants causing these problems. Indoor plants are a great way to clean your house without ever lifting a finger. Some of the most effective plants for cleaning the air around you include the Areca Palm, Rubber Palm, Boston Fern and Peace Lily. Most of these plants will survive with little intervention and are great looking.
Freshen the fridge with a buzz
Avoid using harsh chemicals when cleaning your refrigerator. Using chemical cleaners in an area where food is stored is especially dangerous, so try coffee instead. Coffee is great at absorbing odors in a fridge. Place a bowl of stale coffee grounds in your fridge for one or two days. Coffee is actually a great tool for absorbing funky odors throughout your home-- give it a try.
Clean with baking soda
Baking soda is a wonderful cleaning tool. It's uses are almost limitless and it can replace many harsh chemicals that could be deteriorating the health of your family. To clean dirty microwave place a few lemon wedges in a bowl of water and microwave them for about two and a half minutes. Let the lemon juice sit in the microwave with the door shut for another ten minutes and then wipe the inside of the microwave clean. If there are any tough spots of mystery material still stuck on the microwave walls, scrub a paste of baking soda and water to remove them. Another great use for this miracle kitchen ingredient is capable of is deodorizing carpets. Sprinkle odor emitting spots (like pet stains) with baking soda and let it sit over night before vacuuming. This trick will have your carpets smelling brand new in no time.
Kill mold without harsh chemicals
If you find mold while cleaning your home, mix half a cup of white vinegar with half a cup of Borax and 1/4 cup of warm water and pour it into a spray bottle. This non-toxic, low-odor spray will kill and loosen mold growth so it is easy to wipe away.
Housekeeping chores may not be especially fun, but using environmentally friendly cleaning products will help to make it less painful and irritating. Replacing harsh cleaners with mixtures using some common household items will allow you to keep your home fresh without costing your family their health.
Sierra Vista Safe Solutions Carpet Cleaning